
Tasia, Brayden, and I visited the Chattanooga Aquarium on Saturday. It was Brayden's first time at the aquarium, and I think he had a great time. He loved the blue birds when we first walked in. He also loved looking at all of the fish. When he saw the penguins, he freaked. He said, "happy feet...dance!" It was my frist time seeing the penguins as well, and they are definitely my new favorite. I think is second favorite part was seeing the small fish that looked like nemo. He kept pointing at them and saying, "nemo, another nemo, another nemo...."
It was great to see the aquarium again through the eyes of a 2 year old. He really enjoyed all of the fish, and his time with his aunt mimi, and his mommy. After the aquarium, we let him play in the water outside....that was equally fun for him! He splashed around and ran around....it was a gread day. Needless to say, he passed out in the car, and slept the whole way home.
Tasia and I enjoyed Hibachi express (which is now under new management, and much better) and sweet tea....mmmm!
It was great to see the aquarium again through the eyes of a 2 year old. He really enjoyed all of the fish, and his time with his aunt mimi, and his mommy. After the aquarium, we let him play in the water outside....that was equally fun for him! He splashed around and ran around....it was a gread day. Needless to say, he passed out in the car, and slept the whole way home.
Tasia and I enjoyed Hibachi express (which is now under new management, and much better) and sweet tea....mmmm!

No comments:
Post a Comment