
This week has been ridiculously busy at work for me. We have three counselors out as well as our campus visit coordinator. Whew. I seriously can not wait for Friday.
We took Jak to the vet today during lunch. He was in great need of a flea bath. Hopefully he will be feeling better when we pick him up.
Joe has been waking up at 7 with me in the mornings and it's really helped me wake up. He has been taking Jak on a run. I'm so proud of him for working on getting into shape!
I am super excited for this weekend. Ramsay is coming in town tomorrow for Katie and Micheal's wedding. We are going to breakfast with Alicia on Saturday morning, and then getting pedicures at Posh Nails. I can't wait to relax.
I feel like we have been on the go all summer between weekend trips and vacation. We have a wedding this weekend, and one next weekend as well, in GA.
I can't wait to write more about our vacation in New Smyrna, and the 4th of July in Wartburg.
We took Jak to the vet today during lunch. He was in great need of a flea bath. Hopefully he will be feeling better when we pick him up.
Joe has been waking up at 7 with me in the mornings and it's really helped me wake up. He has been taking Jak on a run. I'm so proud of him for working on getting into shape!
I am super excited for this weekend. Ramsay is coming in town tomorrow for Katie and Micheal's wedding. We are going to breakfast with Alicia on Saturday morning, and then getting pedicures at Posh Nails. I can't wait to relax.
I feel like we have been on the go all summer between weekend trips and vacation. We have a wedding this weekend, and one next weekend as well, in GA.
I can't wait to write more about our vacation in New Smyrna, and the 4th of July in Wartburg.
No comments:
Post a Comment