Wow. I can't fathom coming to school two days before classes start, and not being accepted as a student yet. I know that we all do things differently, but I think I would be extremely stressed out.
Today is my first "registration" day as an admissions counselor. I have sat up front all day, helping lost students when they walk in. I love them to death. I really do. I just can't help but laugh sometimes.
As I am sitting here waiting patiently for the busy day to come to an end, I can't help but be thankful for my life. I wake up every day, beside the love of my life, and look forward to the exciting things the Admissions Office will bring me. I get to work with great people, and talk about Twilight with Kim and Kandee...I love that Kim got mad at Terri today for spoiling part of book 2 for Kandee.
Besides that, I just love helping people. I love that I know I am doing what I am suppose to be doing. God has placed us all in a specific place for a specific reason. I hated my job before this, and often wondered why I had to stay in that dreaded place. Now I see much more clearly. I know that His timing is everything, and we can't always see the things that He has in store for us.
I also love leaving my job, and seeing my wonderful husband. I am so thankful for his new job, and for him being home at 5, instead of 7. I love the time that we get to spend together. I can't forget to mention loving the time we get to spend with Jakson, our way too awesome pup!
I just love my life. I am trying to take each day and make the most of it. I feel as though we are always waiting for the next thing, or the next phase in life, or maybe just the weekend. I want to try to be happy in the day that I have, and make the most of it. I don't ever want to wonder "where did the time go."
Joe and I are learning and growing each day. We are so blessed and try so hard not to take things for granted. God has blessed us with an awesome life filled with great family and friends. I do not know what we would do without our friends here in Cleveland. We have a great support system, as well as group of really fun people. I love my husband more that I ever could have imagined, and it becomes deeper every day.
January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment