
Christmas was wonderful as always. Unfortunately, I was sick on Christmas so it was a little dreary for me. ;( We drove down to my parents house on Christmas Eve and had a great time with the family. Brayden was worn out from all of his festivities that day so he slept while we exchanged gifts. My sister got me the most amazing penguin pajamas! Special thanks to mom and dad for our new kitchen table and pots and pans! They both were much needed. Christmas morning we watched Brayden's excitement when he saw his spiderman bike and racetrack that Santa brought him. (pictures below) Joe was a sweetheart and put together BG's easel for him. Mamaw also came down and it was great to spend time with her. Mom and Tasia made an amazing Christmas dinner including brown sugar glazed ham, mac n cheese, green beans, and baked beans! Having Brayden around brings the excitement back into Christmas! I was really sick this day so we stayed until the afternoon and then headed back home.
I found out over Christmas break that I was going to get my tonsils removed on January 5th. I was scared to death to hear this news, but also excited about a healthier life. I am sick of being sick!
We enjoyed Christmas with Joe's family the weekend after. We had a great meal at his grandmothers house and loved watching the kids open their presents. Joe's parents got us a fun new game, and his grandmother got me a cross necklace that I absolutely adore.
My favorite thing about Christmas this year was being with my husband. His work hours are different with the new job, so having him off all day on Christmas was a perfect present for me.


1 comment:
Awe, I lost your blog and just found it again. I heard about you being soooo sick!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. Call your mother next time (the one in Cleveland.) :) p.s. love the background!
Post a Comment