





Friday night was one of the most fun nights I've had in a while. Darren, Candace, Patrick, Chelsea, Joe and I went to dinner at Chili's. Oh how I love the chips and salsa with a little side of ranch ;) Then we saw Couples Retreat, which was absolutely hilarious and a lot more "family friendly" than we were anticipating - which is always great. After the movie we hit up Starbucks for some hot drinks before heading home. We laughed so much on Friday I think it might last us all week. I love hanging out with our friends!
After that, Joe and I took a much needed trip to Starbucks. I'm loving the Caramel Macchiato and Joe's favorite right now is the Pumpkin Spiced Latte. mmmmm Then we went to the pound
to say hello to the puppies. We really want another dog, but it's not the right time now. We just went to look and visit.
I know, I know, why would we torture ourselves? Well, we feel like we made them smile for at least a few minutes.
Then we went to the mall and bought some holiday soap from Bath and Body Works. I also bought stuff for my
Halloween costume. We looked at a furniture store in Cleveland for an "L shaped" couch. We are going to sell
ours on e-bay because it won't fit well in our new apartment.
That night I dressed up as a cat, and Joe, well, you can see the pictures ;) We went around Cleveland with our
nieces and nephew and it was a blast. We also enjoyed chili, cupcakes, fruit, and cheese at Joe's grandma's house.
We love spending time with our family, especially on fun nights like this.
The only thing I missed about this weekend was Brayden Garrett. I am so thankful for pictures and for technology.
Brayden was the cutest cowboy I've ever seen. He went to trunk or treat in Wartburg and had a great time. I hope
that we are able to spend Halloween with him next year.
2 comments:
your costumes are awesome!!
P.S.
We can't read the rest of your post near the bottom because the words are getting cut off. It starts right when you say "pumpkin spi..."
Hope that helps!
LOVE YOU
nate and whit
There are some adorable stray dogs on our street right now. :) I wish we didn't already have TWO. I feed them ;)
Post a Comment